- Heena Rathore, Venkataramana Badarla, Supratim Shit, “Consensus Aware Sociopsychological Trust Model for Wireless Sensor Networks“, ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, Vol. 12, No. 3, 2016.
- Heena Rathore, Venkataramana Badarla and KJ George, “Sociopsychological Trust Model for Wireless Sensor Networks“, Elsevier Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Vol. 62, pp. 75-87,2016.
- Heena Rathore and Manish Goyal, “Reputable Path Recognition in Wireless Sensor Network using Intelligent Water Drop“, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 8887), Recent Advances in Wireless Communication and Artificial Intelligence, no. 3, pp. 26-32, 2014. ISBN: 973-93-80883-96-7
- Amit Kumar Sanghi, Dharm Singh and Heena Rathore, “A Study of Wireless Environment by means of Multiple Wireless Nodes“, IJCA Special Issue on Wireless Communication and Mobile Networks, vol. 1, pp. 31-35, 2012. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. ISBN: 973-93-80864-62-5.
- Heena Rathore, Manish Goyal and Dharm Singh, “Simulation of Measurement Based Admission Control using NS2”, International Journal of Computer Applications and in proc. of International Conference on Communication and Networks(CoMNeT), 2011. ISBN: 973-93-80864-61-7.
- Heena Rathore, “Mapping Biological Systems to Network Systems“, Springer Publications, 2016. ISBN: 978-3-319-29782-8.
- Heena Rathore, Abhay Samant, George Koutitas, “Modular and Reconfigurable Testbed for verifying scalability and interoperability of 5G systems and applications”, International Conference on Digital Telecommunications, no. 13, 2018.
- Nisha Vinayaga-Sureshkanth, Anindya Maiti, Murtuza Jadliwala, Kirsten Crager,
Jibo He, Heena Rathore, “Towards a Practical Pedestrian Distraction Detection Framework using Wearables“, WristSense 2018: Workshop on Sensing Systems and Applications Using Wrist Worn Smart Devices, (Co-located with IEEE PerCom at Athens, Greece, March 19-23, 2018). Got Best Paper Award at PerCom.
- Heena Rathore, Abdulla Al-Ali, Amr Mohammed, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani, “DLRT: Deep Learning Approach for Reliable Diabetic Treatment”, accepted IEEE GLOBECOM 2017.
- Heena Rathore, Amr Mohammed, Abdulla Al-Ali, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani, “A Review of Security Challenges, Attacks and Resolutions for Wireless Medical Devices”, IEEE International Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), no.13, 2017.
- Heena Rathore, Venkataramana Badarla, Sushmita Jha and Anupam Gupta, “Novel Approach for Security in Wireless Sensor Network using Bio-Inspirations,” in proc. IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), no. 6, pp. 1-8, 2014.
- Heena Rathore, Venkataramana Badarla, “Primary Secondary Immune Response Adaptation for Wireless Sensor Networks,” in 11th IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communications and Networking (SECON), 2014.
- Heena Rathore, Sushmita Jha, “Bio-Inspired Machine Learning Based Wireless Sensor Network Security“, in proc. IEEE World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC), no. 6, pp. 140 – 146, 2013
- Heena Rathore, Abhay Samant, “A System for Building Immunity in Social Networks“, in proc. IEEE World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC), no.4, pp. 20-24, 2012.
- Heena Rathore, Abhay Samant, Sapana Ranwa, “Modular Network Effects on Communicable Disease Models“, in proc. IEEE Asia Modeling Symposium, no. 6, pp. 126 – 131, 2012.
- Dharm Singh, Heena Rathore, Chih-Heng Ke “Dynamic Adaptive Crosslayer Mapping Mechanism for Video“, in proc. IEEE International Conference on Networks and Computer Communications (ETNCC2011), pp 205-208, 2011. ISBN: 978-1-4577-0238-9.
- Heena Rathore, Ram Niwash Mahia, “Biosensors based on Nano particles”, in proc. All India Seminar on Optimal Use of Power Electronics in Modern Power System and Renewable Energy organized jointly by Institution of Engineers(India), pp. 275-279, 2013.
- Heena Rathore, Abhay Samant, Manish Shrimali, “Spatio-Temporal Effects on Communicable Disease Models”, System Sciences Symposium, IIT Jodhpur, May 2012.
- Heena Rathore, “M-learning Technologies for farmer: The mobile service of Agricultural Information” in proc. All India Seminar on Information and Communication Technology for Integrated Rural Development (ICTIRD-2012) organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), 2012. ISBN-978-81-7906-306-4.
- Heena Rathore, Dhananjay Singh Rathore, “ICTs New Network Hub for Village” in proc. First CSI Rajasthan State IT Convention and National Conference with Celebration of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day Computer Society of India: Udaipur Chapter: SIG-WNs, SIG-e-Agriculture Theme: WTISD 2011: Better life in rural communities with ICTs, pp-29-31, 2011. ISBN-978-81-7906-280-7.
- Heena Rathore, Khushboo Mantri, “Estimating Queue Size on various AQM Disciplines” in proc. National Conference on Secure Data Communication and Networks organized by Departments of CSE, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, SIG-Wireless Networks, CSI, SIG-Hardware and Embedded Systems Design, CSI, Jaipur and Udaipur Chapters, 2011. ISBN: 978-81-7906-273-9.
- Heena Rathore, “Compromise SSL/TLS Security Through Bogus Certificate Injection”, in proc. International conference on advance computing and creating entrepreneurs, ICOCCE, Society of Computer Professionals, GITS, Udaipur, pp 139-142, 2010. ISBN: 978-81-7906-212-8.
- Heena Rathore, “Hybrid teaching and learning systems for rural communities” in proc. National Conference on educational Reforms-Insights and Analysis organized by Aishwarya College on 2 October, 2010.
- Heena Rathore, Dharm Singh, “Information and Communication Technology In Indian Agriculture” in proc. All India Seminar on ICT for Rural Development Access and Applications, The Institute of Engineers (India), Udaipur Centre, pp-161-166, 2009. ISBN: 978-81-7906-197-8.
- Heena Rathore, Suhani Tiwari, “Icts for Empowerment of Women in Rural Areas” in proc. All India Seminar on ICT for Rural Development Access and Applications, The Institute of Engineers (India), Udaipur Centre, pp-169-172, 2009. ISBN: 978-81-7906-197-8.