Hi folks! I am Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science at University of Texas, SA, USA. Prior to that, I was with Texas A&M University as a Visiting Assistant Professor.
For couple of years, I worked as a Data Scientist and Program Manager at Hiller Measurements, Austin, USA. Prior to that, I was a post-doctorate researcher on US-Qatar Joint Collaborative Project on “Wireless Medical Device Security”. The project was a joint research between Temple University (USA), University of Idaho (USA) and Qatar University (Qatar). I also worked as a visiting researcher at Wichita State University, Kansas, USA.
My research is broadly in the area of distributed, intelligent systems, especially focusing on Security!
Note: I am currently looking for MS/ Ph.D. Students in the area of Cognitive Artificial Intelligence, CyberSecuirty of Cyber Physical Systems. Please send me your CV and transcript if you are interested!
Interested in Submitting? Check the following for more information:
- Editorial Board of IoT and Sensor Networks (specialty section of Frontiers in Communications and Networks), 2021.
- Program Committee, ACM Workshop on Secure and Trustworthy Cyber-Physical Systems (SaT-CPS 2021)
- Publicity co-chair for 1st ACM Workshop on Recent Trends of Internet of Softwarized Things (IoST-5G&B) in conjunction with ICDCN 2021.
- TPC for the workshop on “Smart Health and Internet of Medical Things” as part of the IEEE World Forum on IoT conference https://wfiot2021.iot.ieee.org/.
2021 Upcoming Talks and News!
- ACM Sacramento Chapter Future Worlds AI & ML – Virtual Lecture, May 2021.
- Faculty Development Programme on Modern Cryptography, Blockchain & IoT Security : Challenges, Solutions & Future Prospects (MCB-IoTs-2021) organized by Dept. of CSE at (UIT-RGPV) Bhopal, March 25 2021.
- Keynote Speaker at International Conference on Data Driven Computing and Internet of Things (DDCIOT 2021), March 20 2021.
- CSE Webinar organized by IIT Jodhpur, on “Brain Variable Reward Structure for Cooperative Machine Learning in IoT Network”, March 19 2021.
- Keynote Speaker and International Advisory Committee, TEQIP sponsored International Conference on Recent Challenges and Opportunities in Engineering (ICRCOE 2021), March 15 2021.
- REYA Awardee, Recognizing Excellence in Young Alumni, organized by Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, 2021.
- Keynote Speaker at ACM Annual International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning and Blockchain Technology Feb 2021.
- Keynote Speaker International Conference on Advancements in Nanoelectronics and Communication Technologies, SKIT India, Feb 2021.
- Keynote Speaker 2nd Global Virtual Conference on Neurodegenerative Diseases GVCND-2021, Jan 28, 2021.
- Panelist for First Doctoral Symposium, ACM Mysore, Jan 2021.
- Cognitive Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber-physical systems
- Blockchain, IOTA, cryptocurrency,
- Deep Learning,
- Machine Learning,
- Wireless Networks,
- Security and Privacy,
- Distributed Systems,
- Biologically inspired computing.
- Complex Networks,
- Software Defined Networking,
- Internet of Things.
I was a Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Research Scholar at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur, India. My Ph.D. dissertation revolved around “Improving Security in Wireless Sensor Network through Bio-Inspired Approaches” in Computer Science and Engineering. My research area is interdisciplinary in nature which combines ideas from machine learning, psychology, biology and sensor networks. I have developed solutions for the detection and removal of fraudulent nodes in sensor networks based on ideas borrowed from the above-mentioned fields.
I received my bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering from College of Technology and Engineering in 2010 with Honors. Academically, I worked as Assistant Professor for computer science department with SS College of Engineering. Professionally, I have also worked as Design Executive with Phosphate India Private Limited, India.