Hi folks! I work as a Data Scientist and Program Manager at Hiller Measurements, USA. I am also the lead Data Scientist behind Sales Prophet, which is a sibling branch of Hiller Measurements.
Previously, I was working as a post-doctorate researcher on US-Qatar Joint Collaborative Project on “Wireless Medical Device Security”. The project was a joint research between Temple University (USA), University of Idaho (USA) and Qatar University (Qatar).
I also worked as a visiting researcher at Wichita State University, Kansas, USA.
My research is broadly in the area of distributed, intelligent systems, especially focusing on Security!
Recent News: in Media!
- Indian Science Journal News! “Inspired by ancient wisdom, Indian scientist develops anti-hacking solution for implanted devices”
- EverythingRF News! “Horn, OK Please” to “Talk, OK Please”: The Road to Self-Driving Cars.
- Microwave Journal News! “Research Team Mimics Human Brain to Make IoT Devices More Secure”
- Approved O1 visa (Extraordinary capability)!
- Featured on Tedx, Qatar
- In News: Here and Here! Inspired by biology, IIT researcher develops solution for cyber security
- Innocations in Graphical System Design
- Deep Learning,
- Machine Learning,
- Wireless Networks,
- Security and Privacy,
- Distributed Systems,
- Biologically inspired computing.
- Complex Networks,
- Software Defined Networking,
- Internet of Things.
I was a Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Research Scholar at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur, India. My Ph.D. dissertation revolved around “Improving Security in Wireless Sensor Network through Bio-Inspired Approaches” in Computer Science and Engineering. My research area is interdisciplinary in nature which combines ideas from machine learning, psychology, biology and sensor networks. I have developed solutions for the detection and removal of fraudulent nodes in sensor networks based on ideas borrowed from the above-mentioned fields.
I received my bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering from College of Technology and Engineering in 2010 with Honors. Academically, I worked as Assistant Professor for computer science department with SS College of Engineering. Professionally, I have also worked as Design Executive with Phosphate India Private Limited, India. I have been the winner of Graphical System Design Achievement Awards, held by National Instruments in 2013.